Terms and conditions
- Enrolments are confirmed only on receipt of a signed Offer Letter.
- Payment MUST be received at least within 5 business days prior to course commencement (either full payment, or a minimum upfront fee).
- Payment entitles the student to IT support and trainer support over the course of their studies.
- Cancellations and transfers must be notified in writing or email: Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment ten (10) business days or more prior to course commencement will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid; less than ten (10) business days prior to program commencement will be entitled to a 85% refund.
- Students who cancel their enrolment after the course has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
- Course date transfers and participant changes after a commencement of the course attract a $250 administration fee.
- ECA College may in its discretion refund some or all course fees where it determines that there are extenuating or compassionate circumstances.
- In the case of an incorrect eligibility assessment, and course fees have been received by ECA College, a full refund will be issued.
- Courses are GST exempt unless otherwise noted.
- ECA College shall not be liable for changes in personal or business circumstances that prevent the student from attending/completing the course.
- If any payment is dishonoured for any reason, the Student shall be liable for any dishonour fees incurred by ECA College.
- In the event of any breach of this contract by ECA College, the remedies of the Student shall be limited to damages only, not exceeding fees paid up for the course in any circumstances.
- Students can choose to pay through several options. You can choose to pay either:
- ECA College reserves the right to alter course schedules and pricing without notice.
- ECA College reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time to ensure compliance with applicable State and Federal laws.
All information on this page has been compiled using figures from payscale.com.au – all figures are indications only, and are accurate at the time of publication. Please do your own research before selecting a course or career.